Are there any absolutes? Does God exist? What is the meaning of life? These questions and more plague today's society and the world is doing all that it can to confuse and cloud the issues. Here at Kingspark Baptist Church all of our beliefs are based on the Word of God. We don't hold to traditions or even church dogma. We believe in sound Doctrine for the Bible. This is an abbreviated list of our core doctrine. For further explanation please feel free to contact us.
1. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God. All of our beliefs and doctrine are found in the Bible. We believe that the King James Version is the only translation in which God has supernaturally preserved His Word in the English language. The King James Version is the only Bible approved for all teaching and preaching at Kingspark Baptist Church.
2. We believe that all are sinners from birth because of the fallen condition of man and the curse of sin. This sinful condition puts us at enmity with God and must separate us from God's holiness.
3. We believe that God sent His Son Jesus to be born of a virgin, to live as a human, to be sinless, and to die sacrificially for us. We believe that Jesus rose again on the third day defeating death and the grave.
4. We believe that the only way of salvation is to repent of your sinful condition and put your faith in the shed blood of Jesus and His death, burial, and resurrection for eternal life.
5. We believe that Jesus is coming again as He promised. When Jesus returns there will be an event known as the Rapture. At this time those saved ones who have died will have their bodies resurrected and will join the saved who will be caught. up to Heaven to meet the Lord and live with Him for eternity.
6. We believe that the Bible teaches that the local church is the pillar and ground of truth. Sinners need to be saved, baptized, and added to the church so they can be taught all doctrine and be equipped to serve the Lord with their whole life.
7. We believe it is the responsibility of every member of the local church to evangelize the lost.